All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.55
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.57
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated exclusively to the Bring-Your-Own-Bottle (BYOB) landscape in Chicagoland, this indispensable purse-sized guidebook lists nearly 300 BYOBs located in and around the city and suburbs. Featuring restaurants that t only allow but encourage customers to bring their own wine, beer, or spirits, this updated edition reflects the continued growth of the BYOB trend in Chicago, as more people are learning to appreciate the savings and personal enjoyment of bringing their own bottles of wine, beer, or spirits to dinner. Handy indices listing restaurants by location and cuisine are coupled with insightful information on food-pairing guidelines, BYOB etiquette, and local liquor laws to help restaurant-goers create a perfect dining experience.
- Author BiographyJean Iversen is a freelance writer and an editor who has developed more than 100 books for publishers such as Dearborn Trade and the American Bar Association. She lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Jean Iversen
- PublisherBYOB Chicago Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBYOB Chicago Inc
- Content Note10 b/w photos & 2 maps
- Weight212 g
- Width215 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.