All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it was originally released in 1980, Jeanne Altmann's book transformed the study of maternal primate relationships by focusing on motherhood and infancy within a complex ecological and sociological context. Available again with a new foreword by the author, Baboon Mothers and Infants is a classic book that has been, in its own right, a mother to a generation of influential research and will doubt provide further inspiration.
- Author BiographyJeanne Altmann is a professor in the department of ecology and evolutionary biology and faculty associate in the Office of Population Research at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Jeanne Altmann
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2001
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note35 halftones, 31 line drawings, 19 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.