All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBabies love looking at other babies, and this concept book will allow them to do just that! Each page features a back-and-white photograph of a baby interacting with an object that starts with the featured letter of the alphabet. The object is in color, and coordinates with the color of the letter featured, making the connection easy and understandable for n-readers. The diverse cast of babies and recognizable object make this book the perfect introduction to the alphabet.
- Author BiographyDeborah Donenfeld is a photographer specializing in lifestyle, portraits, and children.She has worked for magazines such asTravel & Leisure, Parents, Vogue Bambini, Milk, City, and Time Out Kids, as well as for advertising and private clients. Ms. Donenfeld lives in New York City with her two children.
- Author(s)Deborah Donenfeld
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.