All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToddlers will be happy to join in the quacking and chirping as five little friends explore the baby animal farm. Let s go to the baby animal farm! Follow a group of toddlers as they traipse behind ducklings, chase the chicks, and feed the lamb. After a picnic lunch, there are more animals to cuddle and pat: Mew, mew, mew! Oink, oink, oink! Moo, moo, moo! Luckily the teddy bear that was lost is quickly found (thank you, puppy) before it s time to go home. Perfectly pitched for the preschool crowd, here is an outing with sure appeal for little animal lovers.
- Author BiographyKaren Blair grew up in Perth, Australia. She made her first picture book for a school project when she was nine, and by the time she was in her twenties and living in the U.K., she knew it was her dream to continue. Karen Blair now lives in Fremantle, Australia, with her husband and two cats and works part-time as an elementary-school art teacher.
- Author(s)Karen Blair
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width175 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Blair
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.