All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing black and white art, Baby Animals includes four sets of baby animals (mammal, amphibian, bird, and insect), one striped and one spotted. The final full-color spread features human babies and reveals all eight animals as toys.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating with honors from high school, Phyllis attended Rhode Island School of Design where she received a B.F.A. as an illustration major. Phyllis has worked as a designer for Hallmark and was the assistant art director for Hopkins Art Center at Dartmouth College after her graduation from RISD. She was a freelance graphic designer for over 25 years, doing everything from logos to opera and ballet promotion pieces. She never lost sight of her original dream of becoming an author/illustrator, however, and in 1995 her first children's book, Counting on Calico, was published. Since then she has published many other stories with subjects ranging from pets and wildlife to ethnic tales. Phyllis lives in Savannah, Georgia.
- Author(s)Phyllis Limbacher
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/03/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.