All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet, colorful board book that appeals to baby s interest in looking at other babies.
- Author BiographyDiane is an author, editor, mother, and grandmother. Her professional achievements include creating Sunday school curriculum and working as an acquiring editor and editorial director at Standard Publishing. Diane has published more than a dozen books, including two titles for women, but her heart belongs to children s books. Diane says that more than anything else, she hopes to make God s wonders known to the next generation.
- Author(s)Diane Stortz
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ailie Busby
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.