Baby Beanies: Happy Hats to Knit for Little Heads by Amanda Keeys (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever their activities, babies will look gloriously cute in Baby Beanies . Author and photographer Amanda Keeys designed these enchanting toppers for her professional portraits of babies and her simple patterns use bright colours, lush textures and quirky embellishments. Directions for basic stitches and techniques are included, so even beginning knitters can easily whip up a present for a special baby. Readers will enjoy the engaging text and the adorable photographs. Go beyond blue for boys and pink for girls - make them something original from Baby Beanies !
- Author BiographyAmanda Keeys is a professional children's photographer and a mother of four. A self-taught knitter, she began designing her own patterns to fill the ultra-cute market niche. Her hats are sold online at www.mskat.etsy.com. She lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Amanda Keeys
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.