All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many books examine the effect that adult baby boomers have had on the country, politics, and society, few have dealt with the formative years of this influential generation-until w. Inspired by the recollections and stalgic conversations from his fiftieth high school reunion, typical baby boomer Fred Arw sets out to describe the events and environment in which he grew up. The result is a sometimes serious, often humorous examination of the world that shaped a generation. Focusing his remembrances around the graduating class of 1964, Arw summons up powerful memories of growing up in the 1950s and coming of age in the 1960s, comparing them with the often turbulent world boomers occupy today. Baby Boomer Reflections is more than stalgia. Arw has created a storehouse of powerful memories boomers can share with their children and grandchildren, offering a chance to pass on the wisdom of a lifetime-a chance he wishes someone had offered him when he was a brash young man on the cusp of adulthood. Relive the events-good and bad-that made the boomers who they are. This is their story, set down on paper so that it will never be forgotten.
- Author BiographyFred Arnow considers himself a typical baby boomer. The first-born son in a traditional family of three, Arnow went to college, then served as an officer in the US Navy. After his military service, he joined the corporate business world until retirement. Married for more than forty years to a professional woman who worked in public education, Arnow lives in an age-qualified community in Nevada. He and his wife have two grown children, a grandchild, and another grandchild on the way. Arnow's family has lived in eight different states with four different dogs. He and his wife enjoy traveling the United States in their RV.
- Author(s)Fred Arnow
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.