Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs new techlogy emerges, it defines a generation of people that grew up with that techlogy at the forefront. The Baby Boomers--labeled appropriately as a sign of the times, a post-WWII population explosion that created a generation most influenced by the medium we fondly have come to kw and love as television. As a member of the Baby Boom generation, the author uses humor, her personal life experiences that mirror many a Baby Boomer's life growing up, and a myriad of television programming, films, and media references to demonstrate forty-odd years of American history. She weaves in her spiritual journey along the way as an indication of how complex life has become; yet there is one constant that never changes, God.
- Author(s)M J McNulty
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight154 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.