All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe baby boomer generation had everything. Now we have responsibility. Retirement planning, once as far away as our fifties and sixties has become an important life requirement. * How much money do you need to retire? * When do you plan to retire? The Baby Boomers Easy Retirement System is a unique, proven, 3-step plan that enables you to answer these questions and complete a retirement plan. This simple system asks all the vital questions, breaks through the fear and confusion of retirement planning and makes it easy for you to take action. An effective retirement plan will put time on your side and relieve anxiety about your future. This system uses n-technical language, examples, hints and a sample plan to help you create your retirement blueprint.
- Author BiographyDavid Skill retired at age forty-five using the system he writes about in 'Baby Boomers Easy Retirement System'. He received his 'Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor' designation (CRPC) from 'The College of Financial Planning'. In addition he has many published articles on financial planning, investing and money management. David was vice-president of a Fortune 500 company prior to retirement. Since retiring he has been involved with Special Olympics basketball. He has mentored in public schools and small businesses. David has also coached different youth sports teams. David is an accomplished racquetball player. He enjoys various sports activities, playing piano, traveling, and researching investments. David and his wife have two children; Andrea and Brent.
- Author(s)David A Skill Crpc
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.