All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking book presents a study of ageing as it is affecting the baby boom generation. Taking a widely interdisciplinary approach, it brings together insights from culture, history, gerontology, demographics and more to paint a vivid picture of how this cohort has faced aging and its physical, mental, emotional, and social effects.
- Author BiographyDr Naomi Woodspring completed her PhD in 2014 and is now a Research Fellow, University of the West of England as part of the Bristol Ageing Better project. Prior to returning to university as a late life learner, she had her own consulting firm providing sustainable solutions to organisational and community challenges. She also worked as a psychotherapist in a wide variety of settings from a managing a community prison project to Native American communities.
- Author(s)Naomi Woodspring
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.