All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCreated specifically for the postpartum body, this safe and highly effective fitness program enables mum to get back in shape...all while playing with her infant or toddler. To make things even better, the workouts take only nine minutes! Baby Boot Camp contains the strength exercises and stretches a new mum needs, with one base routine plus variations per chapter. No equipment is necessary for the basic exercise (except, sometimes, baby); subsequent variations may incorporate hand weights. The book's unique format makes it easy to get started right away: mum simply finds the section that matches her baby's age...and saves the rest for later!
- Author BiographyKristen Horler developed Baby Boot Camp[registered] (www.babybootcamp.com) while pregnant with her first child in 2001. She is a certified personal trainer and member of the ACE Faculty. An expert on post-pregnancy-specific fitness, Kristen regularly writes articles for magazines on everything from pre-natal exercise to postpartum body image.
- Author(s)Kristen Horler
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.