All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-aid handbook is the first thing you should reach for when your child has an emergency and when every second counts. It is designed to help parents, babysitters, grandparents and childcarers to deal quickly and easily with 34 of the most common childhood emergencies, such as allergic reactions, bites and stings, burning, choking, fractures and dislocations, poisoning, sprains and strains, and lots more.
- Author(s)Michael J. Einzig
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Content Note150 b&w illus
- Weight159 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.