All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt was a time when personal exploration was a way of life-a time when it was still okay to hitchhike, grow your hair long, and be carefree. But during the 1970s and early 1980s, it still was t okay to be gay. In Complex, the first of the two plays presented in Baby Crib, author Michael J.-P. Williams introduces Mickey, a man haunted by guilt-and a dark secret. Just as a new consciousness is lighting the way for those who wish to escape the closet, artist wannabe Mickey is battling internal demons. Ashamed that he is homosexual and even more ashamed that he is still alive after his twin brother dies from cancer, Mickey must struggle to accept himself and his desires. In the second play, I Ski Maybell, Paul West is on the road to success. With a newly acquired MBA in hand and a good job in a new city, Paul's fresh start in life suddenly goes awry when he allies himself with Nova McWorth. Unfortunately, she is his boss. Williams interweaves multifaceted characters within poignant storylines that prove that perhaps life really is too short to worry about what we cant control.
- Author(s)Michael Jp Williams
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.