All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect snuggletime book and an ideal first read-aloud book, this addition to the popular Baby Faces series, has appealing photos of multicultural babies and toddlers, and a brief, rhyming text. Babies are mesmerized by other babies -- and the strikingly candid photos in HUGS & KISSES will keep little ones spellbound. Roberta Grobel Intrater's vibrant photographs capture endearing moments with babies and toddlers as they get hugs and kisses from parents and siblings. Each book contains five spreads and sturdy board pages with rounded corners for safe handling by little ones, and the small convenient size is just right for taking along. Coupled with the simple, rhyming text, this is a perfect snuggling book and an ideal first read-aloud book, sure to please both parents and children.
- Author BiographyRoberta Grobel Intrater is a photographer, journalist, and graphic designer who has combined those skills to produce award-winning educational materials for children. She has also developed and taught programs in art and photography on the primary school and college level.
- Author(s)Nic Bishop,Roberta Grobel Intrater
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationGosford
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTitles Supplied/Distributed by Scholastic Australi
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Notephotos
- Weight122 g
- Width149 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.