All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing nine different adorable farm animals, this bright and colorful book is the perfect introduction to farm animals. With interactive flaps and descriptions, children will learn to identify fuzzy, furry, and feathery farm animals capering about the farm. Vivid photos of cows, chickens, pigs, geese, dogs, rabbits, cats, sheep, and horses excite the interest of any animal adoring child. Pull back the flaps of grass to discover wriggling worms below, or learn what comes from cow's milk by lifting the red jug flap. Discover how puppies are born and see how chicks hatch while identifying the body parts of a rabbit in an exciting quiz. This book is sure to be a top pick and crowd pleaser for active hands-on-readers.
- Author BiographySandra Grimm was born in a small village in North Germany in 1974. She holds a teaching degree and works as a freelance author and a publisher's reader. After spending many years studying and working in Paris, Trier, Munster, and Bayreuth, she is now back living in North Germany. Julie Sodre was born in Brazil in 1978, where she attended a German school and studied visual communications at Rio de Janeiro University. She came to Germany in 2002 and completed her studies at the University of Applied Sciences in Hamburg. Today, she works a scientific assistant at the University of Applied Sciences in Hamburg and also as an illustrator of reference books for various European publishing houses. She resides in Hamburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Sandra Grimm
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note80 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width192 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.