CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.66Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionBaby Giggles Tales Part 2 consists of two subtitles Bullied and Oh!Brother. Bullied is about a boy who has been bullied by a particular boy at School. Bullied teach children how to solve such problems. Oh!Brother is about the importance of brothers to sisters. Oh!Brother teaches children how to love and appreciate their siblings.Baby Giggles Tales Part 2 consists of 620 words. These n-fiction short stories are very beneficial to a growing child's development and will also have your little one giggling in minutes.
- Author BiographyKurshana Augustin is from an island in the Caribbean called Saint Lucia!She is a Certified Nursing Asisstant and wants to become a great doctor one day.Kurshana loves sharing her love with everyone she meets, just as God shared Jesus his son. She is the elder of a family of four and currently resides in New York.She loves kids very much and loves to make them super happy!Kurshana truly believes that through writing, we can improve the development of a child, in turn having great men and women tomorrow.
- Author(s)Kurshana Augustin
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kurshana Augustin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.