All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the facts you would love to kw about the Australian Kangaroo, Australia''s iconic animal. This book is a must have guide for anyone wanting to kw all about kangaroos. Babies are smaller than 1 inch (2cm) at birth, and are born blind outside the mother''s pouch. After birth the newborn babies must find their way to the pouch where it feeds on mother''s milk. As baby kangaroos grow older they are called joeys. Joey kangaroos can easily hop in and out of the Mother''s pouch. Kangaroos are unable to walk backwards. Adult kangaroos can hop at speeds of 35mph (56kmh), stand up to 7ft (2.13m) and weigh up to 200lbs./90kg. Discover interesting facts about the differences between the tree kangaroo, red kangaroo and grey kangaroo. This excellent book is an interesting book for those who want to learn about kangaroos in the wild or those who want more information desiring to keep one as a pet.
- Author(s)Les O Tekcard
- PublisherPeter Drackett
- Date of Publication04/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Drackett
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.