Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by girrlit
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesperate and determined, Maggie Stanley grabs her small baby and runs into the swy Idaho night. In her loneliest, blackest hour, she unexpectedly finds a warmth and comfort she has never kwn in the tender compassion of a handsome, down-and-out stranger. In Rafe Kendrick, Maggie recognizes a soul wounded like her own--though she kws she must never trust any man ever again.Rafe is more than he seems--an enigmatic man of secrets who could give Maggie the moon, had he t vowed to spend his life alone. But sometimes love's flames can transform a cold world into paradise--and a man who's lost nearly everything, a woman who's forgotten how to dream, and the helpless child who needs them both can become that most wondrous creation: a family.
- Author(s)Catherine Anderson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/1999
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Weight210 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.