All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionAt last a book on child care written in a language men can relate to. Approved by men who hate to read, Baby Management for Men is the must-have guide for men who are about to become dads. The book portrays the new father as a manager who has a very special product to develop: his own baby. - Input: How do I feed the baby? - Output: How do I change his nappy? - Communication: How do I understand why the baby is crying? - Profit: What do I gain from being a father? Baby Management for Men is a very practical guide to discovering the pleasures and challenges of fatherhood. It's fun, factual, up to date and written in a language many men will appreciate.
- Author(s)Henk Hanssen
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width131 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUS ed
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.