Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJanice Easton-Epner has gathered together over 1000 inspiring names and given the meaning of each. Special sections take a closer look at the themes of Celtic, Royal, Biblical, distinctive and popular names.
- Author BiographyAntonia Swinson is an expert on flowers, fashion, beauty and weddings and a former Assistant Editor of Conde Nast's Brides. She is the author of The Wedding Planner, When I Was A Bridesmaid and Wedding Etiquette.
- Author(s)Antonia Swinson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/10/2014
- Content Note130 colour photographs
- Weight226 g
- Width144 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.44Trending at AU $33.84
- AU $17.41Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $36.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.