All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaring for a baby or small child with food sensitivities is never fun--especially if you have idea what the culprit is. Meet Jennifer and Tanya: two modern mamas with a combined seven children and twenty-five years' worth of experience in navigating the problem of what to feed a baby with an uncooperative digestive tract. Written in frank, humorous language displaying a boisterous passion for real food, this book schools readers on what some common food offenders are, why food sensitivities are more prevalent w than in the past, secrets to assembling the perfect pantry, and how to cook one meal that will urish anyone from six months to sixty years with simple, wholesome ingredients. Here are fifty plant-based, gluten-free, easily digestible recipes that are t only nutritious, delicious, and kind to your little one's gut, but are also appropriate for the entire family. There are even a handful of natural food remedies for teething pain, fevers, cold and flu, and more. From yam medallions to strawberry-chia spread, carrot-ginger swirl pancakes to chamomile teething treats, Baby Nosh will simplify mealtimes and help your baby or toddler thrive! Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJennifer Browne completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature at the University of Fraser Valley and has a certificate in plant-based nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies. Although diagnosed with IBS in 2001, she has been symptom-free since the fall of 2010, which coincides with her adoption of a plant-based diet. She is the author of Happy Healthy Gut and Vegetarian Comfort Foods and lives with her husband and three children just outside of Vancouver, British Columbia. Tanya R. Loewen is a Vancouver-based shutterbug and tattoo artist. When she's not taking photographs or zapping people with needles, she can be found painting, sculpting, restoring furniture, or up to her elbows in dirt. She lives with her husband and their eclectic tribe of four young children. She is passionate about God, living authentically, and savoring life. Visit her at wildhoneyarthouse.com. She lives in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Jennifer Browne
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMelksham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGood Books
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight1042 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Tanya R. Loewen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.