All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionLong before they're able to talk, babies have a whole lot to say. With this adorable board book of essential signs, babies and toddlers can easily learn how to communicate their needs, wants, and feelings and even make basic observations with a simple gesture. Studies show that babies who use sign language feel less frustrated, throw fewer tantrums, and often learn to talk more easily. Just point to a sign in the book, say the word while making the sign, and the baby will soon be signing. Communicating a wet diaper or a hungry belly, asking for help or saying all done becomes as easy as waving hello or good-bye. And these are just a few of the thirteen signs inside this small and adorably illustrated board book, perfect for little hands and minds to grasp.
- Author BiographyJoy Allen lives in Cameron Park, California.
- Author(s)Joy Allen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width163 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.