All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFronting up at a lab with a container of DNA under your arm is -one's idea of a good time. But getting intimate with a yellow-lidded plastic jar is just one of the things a man's gotta do when the doctor thinks his swimmers might be sluggish. Jason Davis always thought that he and his wife, Liz, were going to have kids. All she had to do was go off the Pill and they'd be knee-deep in ankle-biters in time, right? After all, they were fit and healthy, had a good marriage, good jobs, and lived in baby-stroller central. How hard could it be? After trying fruitlessly for almost a year, countless visits to GPs and specialists, and a battery of tests revealed that kids were 'probably never going to happen'. IVF was the next step. But what perils lurk behind that incent little acronym? Baby Steps is a funny, heart-warming and unflinchingly honest story of expectations and frustrations, pain and joy, hopes and fears. And all the things two crazy kids will do to bring a third into the world.
- Author BiographyJason Davis was born in Adelaide in 1971 and has continued his good form ever since. After escaping Mullumbimby High School in 1988 during particularly rowdy bicentennial celebrations, Jason spent five years in the Royal Australian Air Force before scouring the country for a career that centred on the judicious use of fart jokes. He found it at Australian Mad magazine, which led to non-flatulence-related work at magazines and newspapers including the Qantas inflight magazine, the Sydney Morning Herald, the Sun-Herald and the Courier-Mail. Jason lives in Brisbane with his family and tries to keep out of harm's way.
- Author(s)MR Jason Davis
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.