CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $68.11Trending at AU $75.41
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $35.88
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $40.14Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $10.70Trending at AU $13.34
- AU $22.46Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $28.04Trending at AU $31.38
About this product
- SynopsisA handbook for parents and course instructors on "baby swimming". It containsasic knowledge gained from practical experience as well as scientificindings on how babies can be encouraged and furthered in all senses from anarly age through baby swimming. The specifically developed teaching concept,he Grip ABC, the "water-pouring" diving method and numerous ideas forovement and games are all presented here. The author also explores who canake part in baby swimming, how this course is run and what one must payttention to when in the water with a baby. There is also critical discussionf the questions of why a child can be furthered in the water, why thelement of water can rouse our bodies and senses in a special way, and why its a good idea to get a baby used to the water.
- AuthorLilli Ahrendt
- Number Of Pages200 pages
- Publication Date2004-01-01
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport, Limited
- Publication Year20040000
- Copyright Date2002
- Original LanguageGerman
- Weight16 Oz
- Width5.8 In.
- Length8.2 In.
- Dewey Decimal797.2/1/0832
- Dewey Edition21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.