All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarge, easy-to-read text and full-page color photos show readers what life is like for a baby turtle at the zoo, including what it eats, how it spends its time in and out of the water, and what a family of turtles is called. An illustrated Words to Kw section at the beginning of the book prepares readers to understand the vocabulary they will encounter in the text.
- Author(s)Cecelia H Brannon
- PublisherEnslow Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAll about Baby Zoo Animals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width185 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.