Babylon Confidential: A Memoir of Love, Sex & Addiction by Claudia Christian, Morgan Grant Buchanan (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen actress Claudia Christian flees a troubled childhood and moves to Hollywood at age 17, she steps through the looking glass into ather world. From the set of Dallas to her starring role on the sci-fi series Babylon 5, Claudia's affairs with billionaires, supermodels, rock stars, and celebrities are mixed with shootings, stalking, heartbreak, and betrayal. Onset and off, drama follows Claudia--an alcohol-fueled coke run and makeout session with a bridesmaid on her wedding day; her tempestuous, love-hate relationship with actor Angus Macfadyen; the conspiracy theories surrounding her ex-husband's death; and a 20-year on-and-off relationship with billionaire Dodi Fayed before he dated Princess Diana. Hollywood life takes its toll on Claudia as she descends into alcohol addiction and a desperate battle to reclaim her life. Rehab, alternative treatments, and even hyptism can't break the cycle of alcohol abuse that threatens to destroy Claudia. Close to despair she discovers The Sinclair Method, a treatment that saves her life. Sometimes shocking, often humorous, always captivating -- Babylon Confidential is a story of hope that will inspire and enlighten you.
- Author BiographyClaudia Christian is an actress, writer, singer, songwriter, director, producer, and voice-over artist. She landed her first TV series at age 18 with NBC's Berringers and her first studio feature at 20 in the cult hit The Hidden. Christian went on to star in studio pictures such as Clean and Sober with Morgan Freeman and Michael Keaton and in TV shows such as sci-fi megahit Babylon 5. More than 50 films and hundreds of TV shows later, Christian has worked with George Clooney, Sharon Stone, Nicolas Cage, and countless other luminaries. She was the voice for Jaguar cars and Helga Sinclair in Disney's Atlantis. Christian starred in the new Showtime series Look and was recently seen on NBC's Grimm. Morgan Grant Buchanan is an Australian writer of sci-fi and historical fantasy. He has written for comics and film and is currently collaborating with Claudia Christian on Wolf's Empire, a future Rome sci-fi novel.
- Author(s)Claudia Christian,Morgan Grant Buchanan
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.