All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBright, appealing illustrations and simple text make this book the perfect introduction to the love of Jesus. It includes all the best-loved stories about Jesus: the appearance of the Angel Gabriel before Mary, the 12-year-old Jesus in the temple, the miraculous healing of the lame man, and the parable of the good Samaritan. It retells key moments from Jesus' life, from his birth in a humble stable in Bethlehem, through childhood and adulthood to his last meal, death and resurrection. This sturdy little boardbook is ideal for babies and toddlers to hold, look at, and talk about. This special padded boardbook will bring the people, places and events of the New Testament to life for every young child. The bright pictures and straightforward, lively text retell tales such as the arrival of the shepherds and wise men at the birth of Jesus, his ride into the city of Jerusalem on a donkey, and his death and resurrection. Read about parables such as the farmer scattering seeds, and the need to love and forgive one ather. This book will inspire and delight young readers, while introducing them to Jesus' deeds and teachings.
- Author BiographyJan Lewis is an experienced artist, who works mostly in vibrant ink and line. Her distinctive work has appeared on greetings cards, in animatics for advertising, and in animation for television, but the bulk of her work has been for a wide range of attractive children's books.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.