All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe third cookbook from Food Network superstars Pat and Gina Neely brings us back to the basics of good ol' southern family cooking. Pat and Gina Neely are kwn for a few things, among them: food and family. In their third cookbook, the best-selling Neely couple returns to their down home roots with classic Southern recipes passed down through generations. Through recipes framed by childhood memories, we're drawn into the kitchens of their mothers and grandmothers and back to a time when produce came from the backyard garden and catfish was caught on afteron fishing trips with Grandpa. In their signature style, Pat and Gina have taken the recipes they were raised on and updated them to make them more approachable for today's readers. They share 105 recipes, including Small Batch Strawberry Jam (best when eaten with Mama Daisy's Buttermilk and Cream Biscuits), Bourbon French Toast, Crunchy Fried Okra, Grilled Succotash, Skillet Roasted Chicken, and Mama Rena's Brunswick Stew.
- Author BiographyPat and Gina Neely are restaurateurs, best-selling authors, popular speakers, and hosts of Food Network's hit series Down Home with the Neelys. They recently opened their first Manhattan restaurant, Neely's Barbecue Parlor. They live with their daughters in Memphis. Ann Volkwein is a best-selling food-and-lifestyle writer based in New York City and Austin, Texas. Her previous collaborations include The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook, The Arthur Avenue Cookbook, Chinatown New York, Mixt Salads (with Andres Swallow), and, with Guy Fieri, Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives; More Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives; and Guy Fieri Food.
- Author(s)Gina Neely,Pat Neely
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight803 g
- Width195 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Alexander Farnum
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.