CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a stunning, full-color guide to 25 easy to follow routes that let you discover southern Spain's best kept secrets. Southern Spain is a place filled with colorful legends, charming villages, vibrant towns, and fascinating historic sites. Most travel guides steer clear of these great places in favor of the traditional destinations such as Malaga and Murcia. Not so with Back Roads of Southern Spain ; this superb volume leaves the beaten track and offers readers 25 easy-to-follow routes around the wonders of Andalucia that most tourist never get to see - from byways that lead to idyllic trout streams and hiking trails to lush vineyards and arid desert landscapes, and from towns steeped in history to amazing troglodyte villages. In addition to full route details and descriptions, there are wonderfully evocative photographs and masses of practical information on the most important sights and events such as local fiestas, recommended overnight stops, and places to eat.
- Author BiographyDavid Baird has lived in Andalucia for more than 30 years. He has twice won Spain's national award for foreign travel writers.
- Author(s)David Baird
- PublisherSantana Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMalaga
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintSantana Books
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.