All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition provides professionals and students with a blue-print for diagsing and treating back problems. Heavily backed by research, activities are carefully selected and presented in a logical manner. Clinicians are alerted to look for inappropriate movement patterns and how to assess these. Practical clinical advice helps to provide clinicians with the means to develop effective back care programmes and this edition is packed with more clinical applications based on new research. The book size has been increased to open up the contents and make the read easier. New illustrations and photos, together with a second interior colour, provide an attractive format from which to identify and learn important content. For the second edition, photographs of all the exercise techniques have been included for clarity. To make these even more useful, where appropriate they overlay the photographs to show body alignment.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Norris, PT, is a physiotherapist and director of Norris Associates, which operates two private clinics in the UK specialising in exercise therapy for back rehabilitation. Norris is also a consultant to several Blue Chip companies, providing on-site physiotherapy services, holistic therapy, training in ergonomics and training in manual handling. In addition to more than 30 years of clinical experience, Norris has served as a postgraduate lecturer in the UK and Europe and as an external examiner and visiting lecturer for several universities.
- Author(s)Christopher Norris
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note171 black & white illustrations, 223 black & white halftones
- Weight1234 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.