About this product
- DescriptionCan time travel fix a family and a friendship? So, one minute my ex-best friend, Izzy, and I are rummaging in the PE cupboard, looking at some hilarious prom stuff from the 1980s. The next minute, we're there. Actually there, in 1985. And that's t all - our mums are there too. But they're our age! Check out their hair! It's weird eugh for Izzy, who's t really getting on with her mum at the moment. Not that I care, we're t friends any more anyway. But the thing is, my mum died in a car crash when I was four. I've always longed to get to kw her, and w's my chance! Izzy says we mustn't change anything in the past, as it might mean our future selves don't even get born. But how can I t warn my mum about her fate? If there's a chance that I can save her, surely I've got to take it. Wouldn't you ...?
- Author(s)Jess Bright
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight178 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.