All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionBack to Basics Audio is a thorough, yet approachable handbook on audio electronics theory and equipment. The first part of the book discusses electrical and audio principles. Those principles form a basis for understanding the operation of equipment and systems, covered in the second section. Finally, the author addresses planning and installation of a home audio system.
- Author BiographyJulian Nathan joined the audio service and manufacturing industry in 1954 and moved into motion picture engineering and production in 1960. He installed and operated recording theaters in Sydney, Australia, and set up similar facilities in Papua New Guinea and Hong Kong. Later he spent several years in cinema installation and service including audio visual theaters and government sound systems, then worked in the hi-fi- and professional sound equipment markets. His particular interest is home theater. He makes his home in New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)Julian Nathan
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/1997
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.