All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of maths practice books which give children the chance to practice maths at home, often with parental guidance, the basic skills learnt at school. It has topic/skill pages with reminders, examples and space to write or draw answers in the book.
- Author(s)G.W. Rodda
- PublisherLetts Educational
- Date of Publication25/06/1992
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBack to Basics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetts Educational
- Out-of-print date08/10/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations, graphics
- Weight118 g
- Width210 mm
- Height287 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Atlas Higham
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age5-6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.