All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning an insurance agency requires many skills. Questions arise such as How do I hire the right people that complement my operation? How can I streamline my agency so that we maximize the potential of every person in the agency? How do I market and brand my agency? These are only a few of the questions that every business owner must answer in order to run an efficient agency. This book covers the business aspect of running an agency, maximizing profit, and improving customer service. Whether you are new to the industry or have been an agent for decades, this book will evoke thought-provoking perspectives and vision that will make a positive impact on your agency operation.
- Author BiographyTony Fernandez was born in Spain and moved to the United States in 1993 with his wife, Lissa, and their two sons, Stefan and Chris. He holds a Bachelor of Science in eCommerce from the University of Phoenix and graduated (summa cum laude) from Regis University with a Master of Business Administration in Marketing. Currently, Tony is considering several universities to pursue a doctorate in Business. Currently, Tony is the president and chief executive officer for Affordable American Insurance, an independent insurance brokerage company. Under his leadership, the company has maintained a consistent 30 percent growth in sales in the past few years. AAI has received multiple awards for being one of the top companies in the region for companies like Travelers, Safeco, The Hartford, and Kemper Insurance, to name only a few. In 2009, AAI was named one of the top one hundred privately owned companies in Colorado by ColoradoBiz magazine. One of Tony and Lissa's passions is helping people in need. For the past decade, their family has traveled to the Dominican Republic. In one of their trips, they found out that one of the local families had lost their child to a sickness which could have been treated if the family had funds. Since then, Tony and Lissa have raised funds to send $1.5 million in medical supplies to the nation's children's hospital in Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic. The shipment set sail for the hospital in January 2010. When the Fernandez family arrived in the Dominican Republic to deliver the shipment, the island nation was being flooded with wounded people from Haiti, the neighboring nation that just three days before had suffered a devastating earthquake killing three hundred thousand people and wounding another three hundred thousand. Tony is a member of Rotary International and an honorary recipient of the Paul Harris Fellow award. RI was the vehicle used to raise the funds and send the shipment with medical supplies to the Dominican Republic. Tony's hobbies involve the outdoors. He loves his mountain bike in the summer and his skis in the winter. Tony is currently training for a marathon to raise funds to send more medical supplies to the children's hospital in the Dominican Republic.
- Author(s)Tony Fernandez
- PublisherTony D. Fernandez
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTony D. Fernandez
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.