All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThere are million and millions of backgammon players looking to take their game to the next level and this is the book - from the world's best player - that will show them how to win for fun or for profit! Players learn what it takes to win the big games and crush opponents at the table, plus the all-important opening strategies and replies, middle, end and back game techniques, tournament strategies, advanced doubling cube play, and fascinating strategy moves. Includes basic backgammon probabilities and odds, unusual plays, priming strategy, essential bearoff play and lots more. Features five games by champions with move by move insights, 113 diagrams and the secret dynamics of playing boldly and like a champion. An audience of 75 million casual and serious players learn the advanced strategies and winning secrets of play from the world's best backgammon player and only two-time champion.
- Author BiographyBill Robertie is the world's best backgammon player, the only two-time Monte Carlo World Championship winner, and author of six backgammon books.
- Author(s)Bill Robertie
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note113 diagrams
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.