All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionSince his first vel in 1959, Colin Spencer has written eight more and published many short stories both here and in America. His masterly Generation series, describing the anarchic lives of a group of young people growing up in the late 1950s, remain one of the great vel sequences of the twentieth century. Best remembered w perhaps as a food writer, his column was published for fourteen years in the Guardian and his epic British Food: An Extraordinary Thousand Years of History reissued in 2011.
- Author BiographyColin Spencer is a writer and artist who has produced a prolific body of work in a wide variety of media since his first published short stories and drawings appeared in The London Magazine and Encounter when he was twenty-two years old.
- Author(s)Colin Spencer
- PublisherQuartet Books
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuartet Books
- Content Note16
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.