All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2013 New Mexico Arizona Book Awards Finalist!!!The Backpack Trekker travel journals are by one of America's endearing itinerant raconteurs and eccentric performance poets - Beatlick Joe Speer - lost in the 60's. Posthumously published, Beatlick Joe's thumbing on the road is given life with his endearing style, acute eye and wit, This is Jack Kerouac for the 21st Century dedicated to lovers of literature and cinema.
- Author BiographyBeatlick Joe Speer, editor of Beatlick News Poetry and Art Newsletter, has trekked the backroads of America literature for a generation sharing his poetic style in the spirit of Jack Keroauc and Neal Cassidy. He came out of the great Southwest, a native of Albuquerque, New Mexico, and proud graduate of New Mexico State University. He is best remembered as the itinerate raconteur, living a minimalist lifestyle in a VW bus with Beatlick Pamela Adams Hirst.
- Author(s)Beatlick Joe Speer
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.