All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new title in FalconGuides' partnership with Backpacker magazine, this book explores the fundamentals of diet and exercise that are necessary to get in shape to tackle a variety of different hiking trails. Including information about fitness routines and nutrition, this book is full of how-to information and fifty color photographs.
- Author BiographyMolly Absolon is a former NOLS instructor, an environmental educator, and outdoor writer. She is the author of the Backpacker Magazine Core Skills books Campsite Cooking, Trailside Navigation, Trailside First Aid, and Outdoor Survival. She lives in Victor, Idaho.
- Author(s)Molly Absolon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBackpacker Magazine Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note59 colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width105 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.