All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBackpacker's Outdoor Kts provides readers step-by-step instructions for tying the most useful kts and hitches, splices and lashings for the outdoors; info on the best type of rope and kt for each task at hand; how to properly prepare, coil, and maintain ropes for durability and reliability. This handy pocket-sized guide is 96 pages, includes two popouts, and incorporates color photos, charts, and illustrations as needed throughout the interior.
- Author BiographyClyde Soles is a professional author and photographer who, for eight years, was the principle field tester for rock climbing and mountaineering equipment for Rock & Ice magazine. He writes for Outside, Backpacker, Rock & Ice, Climbing, Hooked on the Outdoors, and other national outdoor magazines, and has authored several books, including The Outdoor Knots Book, Land Navigation Handbook, and Expedition Planning.
- Author(s)Clyde Soles
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBackpacker Magazine Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width109 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.