Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBackpacking Around the World is a How-To book that teaches the vice traveler everything needed to plan and complete their independent backpacking journey. Backpacking is half the cost and twice the fun of traditional travel. Backpacking does NOT require carrying heavy backpacks for as most in the United States assume.
- Author BiographyBackpacking the past 7 years, Bill Passman has traveled to 7 continents and over 70 countries in search of new experiences, sights, knowledge and friends. His desire to share the backpacking knowledge that he has acquired led to this book.
- Author(s)Bill Passman
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.