All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for those who didn't kw that grape vines in Missouri changed the wine industry in France, or that the worst earthquake in American history also occurred in the same state, or that more Civil War battles were fought on Missouri soil than any other border state. If you prefer two-lane blacktop and gravel roads over interstates, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyArchie Satterfield has written several books on travel, among them Backroads & Byways of Missouri, Backroads & Byways of Washington, The Seattle Guidebook and Portrait of Seattle. He has also contributed articles to many newspapers and travel magazines. Satterfield lives in Everson, WA.
- Author(s)Archie Satterfield
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBackroads & Byways
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note30 black-and-white photos
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.