All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Moore along side roads and quiet trails to trading posts and abandoned stone cities, hidden canyons and soaring vistas, Spanish missions and outlaw hideouts. Ten neatly packaged day trips and weekend getaways take travelers and natives to the fabled, infamous, and stunningly beautiful spots, and reveal the tall tales and scintillating stories behind them. Backroads & Byways of New Mexico is the shortest route a visitor can take to exploring like a native, and for natives to delve more deeply into the history and magic of their home state.
- Author BiographySally Moore is a veteran travel writer and photographer who has traveled the world from Africa to Yugoslavia. In pursuit of her travel stories, she has worked with an archaeological crew in Utah, rafted down the River Kwai in Thailand, and camped in the Australian outback on the shores of a crocodile-infested billabong. She lives in Albuquerque, NM.
- Author(s)Sally Moore
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBackroads & Byways
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50 black-and-white photographs
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.