All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.30
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.44
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the wild California coast as the earliest Spanish explorers found it. Explore the history of centuries-old communities, and discover the wonders of nature. With glorious color photography and detailed descriptions, maps, and directions, Backroads of the California Coast takes you on two dozen fascinating and scenic journeys through some of the nation's most glorious landscapes, from sleepy fishing villages to historic landmarks, from the fabulous fishing in clear mountain streams to the incomparable waves that lap the pristine beaches along California's glorious coastline.
- Author BiographyKaren Misuraca is a travel and outdoor writer, the award-winning author of The California Coast as well as Our San Francisco, Backroads of the California Wine Country, Quick Escapes from San Francisco, and other travel books. Gary Crabbe is the owner of Enlightened Images Photography and the photographer for Voyageur Press's Our San Francisco, Backroads of the California Wine Country, and The California Coast.
- Author(s)Karen Misuraca
- PublisherVoyageur Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationStillwater
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyageur Press Inc
- Content Note150
- Weight363 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.