All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of eighteen, Raymond Filip wrote 'I am a citizen of the world in exile'. Thirty years later, Filip's eth-eccentric vision has remained prescient and true. Born in a displaced persons camp after World War II, Lithuanian by blood, Canadian by citizenship, a Quebecker by homing instinct, and Asian by marriage to a Filipina: three continents populate Filip's voice.
- Author BiographyBorn in a displaced persons camp after World War II, Lithuanian by blood, Canadian by citizenship, and married to a Filipina: three continents populate Filip's voice. This is his fourth book of poetry.
- Author(s)Raymond Filip
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication31/07/2001
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoets Series 87
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight150 g
- Width200 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.