All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionBACKYARD BIRDS IS AN EXCITING SERIES of books that explores the top twenty-five backyard birds most commonly found in each state. It includes a profiled size scale that allows the reader to quickly identify the correct bird, and each bird entry is accompanied by a stunning color photograph and specific description, including identification marks, behavior, habitat, and nesting style-even the song the bird makes! As an added feature, author Bill Fenimore also provides expert tips for building the ultimate backyard bird sanctuary, from creating birdbaths and planting proper foliage to offering a bird's favorite foods. Bill Fenimore is owner of the National Best Environmental Stewardship Award-winning Wild Bird Center franchise in Layton, Utah. He conducts seminars and workshops that educate the public about birds and their critical habitat needs, and he leads birding field trips for clients from around the globe.
- Author(s)Bill Fenimore
- PublisherGibbs Smith
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBackyard Birds Of...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs Smith
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.