About this product
- DescriptionEven a small backyard tucked behind the house can blossom brilliantly with room for lounging, cooking, dining, playing, and working. Offering a mix of down-to-earth advice and artistic ideas, along with 18 detailed blueprints to guide you, designer David Stevens shows how to unlock your garden's extraordinary possibilities. Breathtaking photographs display an international array of inventive, exquisite garden solutions, from built-in barbecues and tree seats to rill waterfalls and arbors. Everything is demystified, from dividing the space to the last stages of planting.
- Author BiographyDavid Stevens is an influential garden designer, writer, and broadcaster. He is the winner of eleven gold medals at the Chelsea Flower Show, author of 20 books, and the creator and host of numerous television and radio programs. Jerry Harpur is an award-winning photographer of gardens and plants. His work has appeared in many books and magazines, including Architectural Digest and House & Garden.
- Author(s)David Stevens
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Photographer(s)Jerry Harpur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.87Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.77Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.96Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.