All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect guide for beginners looking to cultivate and include garlic to their homestead's produce. Full of simple instructions and illustrations this guide covers every topic relating to growing garlic: from kwing when to plant, to recognising common pests and diseases, to cooking and preparing garlic for its healing properties. Perfect for anyone looking to branch out their vegetable range, Growing Garlic includes all that any gardener will need to kw to get the most out of their new crop.
- Author BiographyKim Pezza grew up among orchards and dairy and beef farms having lived most of her life in the Finger Lakes region. She has raised pigs, poultry and game birds, rabbits and goats, and is experienced in growing herbs and vegetables. In her spare time, Kim also teaches workshops in a variety of areas, from art and simple computers for seniors, to making herb butter, oils, and vinegars. She continues to learn new techniques and skills and is currently looking to turn her grandparents' 1800s farm into a small, working homestead.
- Author(s)Kim Pezza
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight138 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.