All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe discovery of wide-spread RNA-based regulation in bacteria has led to new evaluations of the importance of bacterial regulatory RNA in every aspect of bacterial physiology. In Bacteria Regulatory RNA: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used to study bacterial regulatory RNA. These include methods and techniques to identify regulatory RNAs, characterizing the function and expression of regulatory RNAs in bacterial cells, RNA structure prediction, and interactions between regulatory RNAs and proteins. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Bacteria Regulatory RNA: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of bacterial regulatory RNA.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number905
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight848 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKenneth C. Keiler
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.