All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book encourages many microbiologists and students to enter the new world of signal transduction in microbiology. Over the past decade, a vast amount of exciting new information on the signal transduction pathway in bacteria has been brought to light. Reports on these developments have been put together in this book, Bacterial Signal Transduction: Networks and Drug Targets. The aim of this book is to provide an incentive for graduate students, academic scientists, and researchers in the pharmaceutical industry to further elucidate the TCS networks and apply them in the search for vel drugs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number631
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight507 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRyutaro Utsumi
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.